We are very pleased to welcome RockTape as a new addition to our product offerings.
RockTape is a special kind of tape known as kinesiology tape. This tape was first used by acupuncturists and chiropractors in Japan. It is now you by providers everywhere to treat injuries and improve sports performance.
Conditions that can benefit from this type of tape:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Jumpers knee (PFS)
- ACL/MCL issues
- Rotator cuff
- Groin and hamstring pulls
- Lower back issues
- Shin splints
- Tennis and golf elbow
- Pain associated with pregnancy
- Postural correction
Rocktape can help athletes improve their form and decrease the fatigue they experience through better blood flow. These are the two most critical aspects of increasing performance in almost any sport.
During the manufacturing process of RockTape, a bias is introduced into the actual weave of the fabric so it stretches in one direction and not the other. This creates a bio-mechanical lifting mechanism that lifts the skin away from the soft tissue underneath, which allows more blood to move into an injured area and to help speed up the healing and recovery process.
Rocktape is a natural-hybrid product and is made up of 97% cotton, 3% nylon, and uses no drugs. The adhesive is a hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive and contains no latex.
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during competition
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily ‘snap back’ to neutral
- Water resistant
- We have many different designs and colors available
- Can be worn for up to 5 days