The Cybertech Option Brace is a multi-adjustable modular bracing system that allows for universal fit for the majority of your patients with one brace. The modular design provides the ability to conform to a variety of positions unique to each individual’s level of support needed. Its unique patented one-handed Mechanical Advantage Pulley System maximizes abdominal compression (5-to-1 ratio) regardless of the patient’s strength. With its molded panels, it conforms to the natural shape of the thoracic-lumbar anatomy providing unparalleled control, compliance and comfort.
The Cybertech Option Back Brace design is a modular step-down system ideal for progression of treatment from pre-op to post-op and all the way through rehabilitation. It provides the needed support and motion restriction through each stage of the patient’s recovery. We also have a nice line of over-the-counter back braces from this same line.
- 100% Customizable
- One Brace adjusting from 25″ – 55″ means less inventory and a better fit for your patients
- PDAC approved for both OTS and Custom Fit Codes
- 5 year warranty Industry leader
- Double mesh lining- Very breathable material
- Easy to use Pulley System- One hand operation
- Triple Woven cords- Same as parachute cords!
Indications for use:
• Post-operative stabilization protocol following spinal fusion, laminectomy/laminotomy, foraminotomy, laproscopic disc replacement, IDET procedures, multi-level decompression.
• Control of unintended thoracic flexion posture • Chronic & mechanical low back pain
• Thoracic mechanical back pain.
• Promotion of spinal alignment to aid in pain reduction associated with osteoarthritis and other spinal anomalies.
• Early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis
• Compression fractures
• Facet syndrome
• Thoracolumbar injury
• Degenerative disc