Rebound™ Ankle Brace
The Rebound hinged ankle brace offers more stability than soft ankle supports, and is perfect for transitioning out of a walker boot. Application is simple and reduces plantar flexion, making it ideal for patients with limited range of motion. The low-profile design is comfortable and fits easily in most shoes.
Features and Benefits:
- Width adjustability creates a better fit.
- Front closure system facilitates simple and secure application
- Optional Stability Strap provides
- extra support while requiring less plantar flexion than comparable products.
- numerous strapping configurations for a range of stability levels indications
- Ankle injury rehabilitation of grade I, II, III and high ankle sprains and strains.
- For transition from walker boot or cast to daily activities or sports after an injury
- Support for chronic instability following rehabilitation
- Prophylactic use